What we do
Breede Care is a private service provided for paying clients in the towns of Robertson, McGregor, Ashton, Montagu and surrounding farms in the Langeberg District. This specialised service is custom made care and may be provided in the comfort of the client's place of residence, whether home or old age home and designed for specific individual needs.
The Breede Care Team is professionally trained staff supervised by a Patient Care Manager. The team consist of professional nurses and carers as well as a social worker when needed.
To be the preferred private care service provider in the Langeberg District.
- Breede Care is associated with a respected organisation with an excellent reputation for 20 years
- Cared for in the privacy and comfort of the client’s home
- Care is provided by a professionally trained team
- The team is supervised by a professional nurse
- Personalised care plans developed in consultation with client’s personal medical physician
- Flexible packages to meet the clients' needs
- Peace of mind that loved ones are in good hands “We are there when you cant be”
Breede Care can meet the needs of a variety of clients whether on discharge from hospital and in need of regular nursing interventions, frail or elderly persons whose mobility is limited or occasional visits to monitor chronic illness.
Bed bound, frail/ aged, dementia/ alzheimers
Home bound but not bed bound, chronic illness
Routine "Pop-in" Care
Blood pressure, Diabetes test, general physical wellbeing
Support in daily activities
Colostomy or wound care
In Patient Care
24 hour care at a Care Centre in Ashton
These care packages are tailor-made to each person’s needs and provided on a 24 hour basis or a few hours a day or week.
Whatever your need, please contact the Patient Care Manager who will meet with the client and his/ her family for an initial assessment and drawing up of a client specific care plan
079 094 8989
62 Paul Kruger Street, Robertson, 6705
Western Cape, South Africa